Monday, June 23, 2014

From The Interwebs: Guardians of The Galaxy Trailer Gets Beautifully Mixed With Star Wars

I chose this picture solely because it makes me happy. Seriously,
who deosn't love C-3PO??
I love Star Wars so, so, so, so, so, so very much, and Guardians of The Galaxy is my most anticipated movie for the rest of the summer (right alongside Boyhood). I didn't think my love for Star Wars and my excitement for Guardians could possible go any higher, yet a brilliant YouTuber has managed that feat. Presenting, the music and structure of the Guardians of the Galaxy, but presented with footage and dialogue from Star Wars.


An excellent trailer, one that I'm amazed works as spectacularly as it does (I especially love the delivery of "Laugh it up fuzzball!") The best part though about this video though is that it makes me wanna go rewatch the original trilogy right now, because man this footage jsut reminded me how amazing those three movies are!
                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment