Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Next Movie From PIXAR, The Inside Out, Just Got Its First Trailer

I love PIXAR, and I find it a shame they didn't have a film released this particular year, since there's so much I'd love to talk about and discuss regarding their films on this blog. Without a new feature to center my thoughts on their filmography around, I worry any PIXAR editorials I conjure up will be thought of as random or bizarre. But I'll have plenty to talk about now regarding the company since their next feature, The Inside Out, just unleashed its first trailer, which you can watch below!

PIXAR has always been about reminding audiences about their past features; in the past, teaser trailers for the likes of WALL-E and Up made sure to emphasize past adventures the studio made audiences enjoyed. The Inside Out takes this one step further by directly tying it in to the the films central concept; the personification of emotions. We don't get too much footage of the newest film from PIXAR, but considering The Inside Out isn't coming out for 8 months, that's actually pretty understandable.

What we do see looks interesting (the animation on these guys is already cool looking), and also pretty funny to boot. Anything new from PIXAR immediately catches my eye, and I can't wait to see even more footage for the feature as its release inches closer and closer. One quick thing though; I do like how all the films from PIXAR are highlighted in the beginning....except for Cars 2. I think even they realize at this point that's one movie you shouldn't remind them was made by this awesome studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment