Thursday, August 21, 2014

New Nightcrawler Trailer Shows Darker, Not Darko, Side of Jake Gyllenhaal

Matthew McConaughey isn't the only actor experiencing a resurgence as of late. Jake Gyllenhaal has also had a string of well received roles lately. I thought he was a bit underwhelming in Prisoners, but I felt he was great in Source Code and the first trailer for Nightcrawler made me think this would be another impressive role for the actor. Now that a new and longer trailer for the film is out and you can watch it below and then read my thoughts on it.


Wow does this look great. Gyllenhaal looks to be in top form, but the movie itself also just looks fantastic. Love the way it's shot, love the dark tone and it just looks like an intense ride that I can't wait to partake in. This one comes out on October 31st, and I certainly know now how I'll be spending my Halloween night.

No comments:

Post a Comment