Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Disney Unleashes Animated Superheroes In New Big Hero 6 Trailer

Baymax, the lovable robot hero of Big Hero 6
Disney is one of my absolute favorite things in the world. My first word was Disney, several of my favorite movies are their classic animated features, and their recent theatrical offerings like Tangled, Frozen and especially Wreck-It Ralph have been amazing. Now, they've released a new trailer for their next big adventure, and it truly is amazing. Check it out below!





Oh my God, let's just get this out of the way; Baymax looks terrific. And hilarious ("We jumped out a window!!"). And adorable!! The animation looks gorgeous and they actually look like they're going for some really well put together action sequences if the brief hints in the trailer are any indication. I would've been there on opening day anyway, but this trailer solidifies Big Hero 6 as one of my most anticipated movies for the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment