Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Colin Firth Is A Super Spy Training Other Spies In New Trailer For Kingsman: The Secret Service

When I think of Collin Firth, I think of Mamma Mia! or The King's Speech, not punching thugs and taking names. But that is exactly what Firth is doing as one of the lead roles in 2015's action film Kingsman: The Secret Service. A new trailer for this film aired during Gotham last night and came online shortly after. Watch it below!


Matthew Vaughns last movie, X-Men: First Class, shares a lot of the stylized style of Kingsman, and I couldn't be happier. I adored that movie, and Kingsman looks similarly like a ton of fun. The action looks enjoyable, the actors are awesome (Samuel L. Jackson as a Bond-esque baddie is just super inspired), oh yeah, I'm totally gonna be there for this one on opening night.

Kingsman: The Secret Service opens in theaters everywhere February 13, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment