Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Quentin Tarantinos Next Movie, The Hateful Eight, Just Dropped A Cold Trailer

So many weren't sure if Quentin Tarantinos The Hateful Eight would even make it to the big screen for a while there, but it's certainly coming our way, and judging by the first footage from the movie, thank God it is!! Watch the first trailer for the forthcoming Tarantino movie below!



Considering how freaking incredible Tarantinos last two movies have been, it's no shocker that I've been looking forward to the filmmakers next movie. But boy howdy does this trailer do a great job of setting up a tense atmosphere and some distinctive characters (Jennifer Jason Leighs "hanging" motion had me in fits). And good Lord does it look beautiful, with those snowy landscapes making me itch to see this bad boy in 70mm.

Oh yes, and that Kurt Russell facial hair is phenomenal. After stealing the show in Furious 7 earlier this year, I'm glad the guy not only has another high-profile project on the way, but also one that allows him to don that glorious mustache! To put it gently, this may just be my most anticipated movie of the rest of the year (yes, that may just put it above the new Star Wars movie in terms of anticipation for me) and this trailer has got me foaming at the mouth wanting more more more!

No comments:

Post a Comment