Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pitch Perfect 2 Trailer Is Aca-Here!!

I haven't seen Pitch Perfect, which feels weird considering my adoration of musicals and Anna Kendrick. But I'll certainly check it out within the coming months, as a sequel is on the horizon that aims to take advantage of the massive audience that has found the film on home video and translate it into summertime box office success. Check out the first trailer for Pitch Perfect 2 below!


That vocals-only opening rendition of the first films breakout song "Cups" is surprisingly effective, I'd be totally lying if I said I didn't get a brief chill up my spine. Some of the other gags (namely that "Speaking loser" gag, which seems like it was taken from a bad 80's kids TV show) don't land as well, though Rebel Wilsons penchant for physical comedy is put to good use in a joke involving a staircase. Oh, and did I spy David Cross 1:01 into the trailer? Cause if so, man did I just blue myself!

Pitch Perfect 2 opens in theaters everywhere May 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment