Tuesday, November 18, 2014

With Do You Want To Cook A Meth Lab, Breaking Bad And Frozen Come Together At Last!! (From The Interwebs)

Some things were always meant to come together. Peanut butter and jelly. Rolls and butter. Chocolate and more chocolate (I'm hungry as I'm writing this). I never would have thought Frozen and Breaking Bad would come together so well, but the Internet has a tendency to surprise me. Below, check out a parody that merges the two entitled Do You Want To Build A Meth Lab?


I'm really impressed with how they managed to show a passage of time between Walt and Jesse that managed to mirror the one Anna and Elsa had in their cinematic phenomenon. Plus, it's fun as a big fan of both pop culture entities to see all the in-jokes for both, especially the Los Polos Hermanos chicken bucket in Jesse's living room at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment