Saturday, September 6, 2014

From the Interwebs: LEGO Guardians of the Galaxy Are Brought To Life In This Clever Video

As someone who has been anticipating Guardians of The Galaxy for over two years, the monumental success the movie has found is extremely exciting. Discovering that the feature more than lived up to my lofty expectations was extraordinary, and all the positive hype from everyone else that's seen it has been super exciting.

So when I saw on SlashFilm yesterday that a video involving the LEGO Guardians of The Galaxy figures had been made, I knew I had to give it a peek. I mean, how crazy is it that the likes of Gamora are now famous enough to headline popular YouTube videos? To my delight, I found the short to be both funny and charming, and I highly recommend you give it a look below!

Is it just me, or is it crazy seeing Rocket being at Star-Lords height in the LEGO universe?

No comments:

Post a Comment