Sunday, September 21, 2014

Amy Adams Is A Secret Painter In Trailer For Tim Burtons New Movie, Big Eyes

How awesome is Amy Adams? I mean, seriously, she never fails to astound me in the versatility of her roles. Whether it's Enchanted, American Hustle, Her, The Muppets, she always puts in top-notch work. Her next big film is Big Eyes, the newest film from Tim Burton that has her teaming up with Christoph Waltz. Check out the trailer for it, and my thoughts on it, below!


Well, that's an alright trailer I suppose. Nothing to knock my socks off admittedly, the plot as presented in this trailer feels more than a bit pedestrian, but Waltz and Adams already look like they have a good dynamic, and it'll be interesting to see Burton handle a more down-to-Earth tale. Hopefully the faults presented here are more due to an underwhelming trailer than the film itself, which will be in limited release Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment