Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Next James Bond Movie Will Be Called...Spectre!

Oh man, did I love Skyfall. Now, frankly, James Bond was the one cinematic entity I didn't grow up surrounded by, and I freely admit many older James Bond films have escaped my viewing. But I know a good film when I see one, and Skyfall more than fit the bill. An excellent feature that more than whetted my appetite for my Bonds mayhem, which on the way for next November!

At a press conference this morning, the newest Bond movie was announced to be called Spectre, the name of an evil organization within the Bond universe usually led by notable Bond antagonist Biofeld. Christoph Waltz was officially confirmed as the villain of the feature, a man named Oberhauser, though if he doesn't wind up being Biofeld, I'll eat my hat. Also confirmed to be in the cast are Dave Bautista and Lea Seydoux, while Ralph Fiennes, Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris, and of course, Daniel Craig will all reprise their roles from previous installments.

No comments:

Post a Comment