Friday, January 23, 2015

Storm, Cyclops And Storm Have Been Cast In X-Men: Apocalypse!!

I was watching a stage production of Oklahoma! last night, so as one can imagine, I had my cellular device turned off during the play. An hour and a half into the story, intermission commenced, and I turned on my phone and amusingly discovered that a massive casting announcement had been unveiled just since I turned off my phone. That casting announcement, as you have likely guessed, is none other than the confirmation of who will be playing Cyclops, Jean Grey and Storm in X-Men: Apocalypse.



Sophie Turner is playing Jean Grey, Tye Sheridan is playing Cyclops and Alexandra Shipp is playing Storm. Out of these three, I've only currently seen Sheridan's acting abilities, though he was excellent in Mud. These First Class movies have had a knack for casting though; they managed to get Jennifer Lawrence and Hugh Jackman before they hit the big time! A good omen of things to come for these actors, can't wait to see what other new additions await this cast. Perhaps...Nightcrawler??

No comments:

Post a Comment